Custom Cabinets & Storage Solutions
Founders Tony & Kathy Wallace wanted to leave the hustle & bustle of the corporate world and start their own small business where we could help our neighbors & community in Mentor, Ohio. We wanted fulfillment, to be involved and to give back to our family and friends. Opening shop starting with garage remodeling in 2008, and since expanding into kitchens, closets, bathrooms and everything in between. We are a family business, as our sons are master carpenters, handling the build & installation process. Our primary concern is to provide the best possible customer service to our clients— we strive to be people you trust to bring into your home; people you are comfortable around that get the job done right.
1. Meet with the customer on site.
2. Discuss the customer’s wants & needs. We ask questions that find out what can we do to make their lives easier. This is when we take measurements of the space.
3. We go back to the studio and begin creating the perfect design.
4. The client will visit our store to review the design. We use 3D-driven CAD drawings that can be displayed on our big screen to get an in-depth look at your project.
5. While at our store, the customer looks through our showrooms to view samples. They then choose what they like.
6. Once finalized, we order the materials from our trusted manufacturers.
7. We then begin to build your new home edition.
Beautiful Cambria countertops, amazing cabinetry. Everything you could ever want in a kitchen.
Durable & made to last. Cabinetry that was built to withstand the elements.
Utilizing systems to maximize your storage. You will fit more than you could ever imagine.
Showers, sinks, cabinets and countertops. We can do it all. One piece or the whole remodel!
We work on all parts of the home, inside and out. If you have open or unwanted space, we will do the rest.
We only use materials from manufacturers we trust like Cambria, Redline, and Wellborn. Our manufacturers are always on time, use the highest quality hardware & materials, and respect the needs of their distributors AND our customers! No matter how large or small the manufacturer, we guarantee they will provide us with high quality products, thus giving you with the best results.
Don't just take it from us...
Store with Style is here to help every step of the way! Whether you need to email, call or fill out a form, we will get back to you with answers! We are available for general questions, consultations, design advice and more!